Welcome back to another edition of our “Agent Success Secrets” series. Today I’m absolutely delighted to be joined by Lance Loken of The Loken Group in Houston, TX. It’s been such a pleasure getting to know this top agent over the last few years, and today he’s giving us some great insight on what it takes to find success in the real estate business.
Here’s an outline of our discussion, with timestamps so that you can skip ahead to the section(s) that interest you most:
- 1:30- Lance gives us a rundown of his career path, including his 2018 production and 2019 goals
- 4:00- Lance’s advice for agents who want to be business leaders instead of just salespeople
- 5:30- How to get your hands on the resources that Lance has used to build up his successful business and how you can use them to get on the right path toward building a successful business of your own
- 7:25- Why team culture has been integral to Lance’s team’s success
- 11:30- How Lance is able to hold his agents accountable to their personal and professional goals even as his team has grown
- 12:50- What happens when the agents on Lance’s team aren’t staying accountable to their goals and their team’s culture
- 17:00- The story of how Lance got back into production on his team and how his mentor, Gary Keller, did the same
- 19:45- What keeps Lance motivated every day?
- 22:30- How Lance eliminates distractions during his workday with time blocking
- 24:55- Besides being a fine-wine connoisseur, what other surprising interests does Lance have outside of real estate?
- 26:00- Some final advice from Lance for all of the real estate agents out there
- I want to thank Lance again for joining me. I truly enjoyed our conversation and I hope all of you enjoy it as well. To get in touch with Lance about becoming a referral partner, reach out email@example.com.
If you have any questions for me in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out and give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.